Lyndsey Fox Email Whitelist Instructions
Since your Email Provider probably uses some type of overzealous filtering; We ask that you add us to your trusted list of senders, contacts or address book. All also known as "Whitelisting."If you do not see an email from Lyndsey Fox in your Inbox, my email may have mistakenly been sent to your spam folder.Please open your spam folder and if you find an email from Lyndsey Fox open it and mark it as "Not spam"...NEXT: Click your provider below to Whitelist firstname.lastname@example.org
Is your email client or spam filter not listed?If Lyndsey Fox is being filtered, try adding email@example.com to your Address Book or Contact list.If messages continue to be sent to your junk folder contact your ISP or spam filter application support and ask how to whitelist firstname.lastname@example.org
At times, Gmail mistakenly sends emails you want, to the Spam folder...If you do not readily find an email from Lyndsey FoxPlease check your Gmail Spam Folder:
To assure you continue to get emails you asked to receive, Create a Filter
1. If you find an email from Lyndsey Fox in Gmail spam?2. Open the email please.3. Click 'Dots' button on the top right, to reveal your choices.
Click Filter messages like this
Click the button Create filter to open your settings.
From the next menu, please check these options
Under the "Categorize as: Choose Category..."1. Click the dropdown icon next to "Choose Category..."2. Please select Primary in the next options menu.
Click the Create filter button, to save your settings
Now you will always see Lyndsey Fox in your Primary Inbox tab!
Next, if the email remains open? Please mark the email as "Not spam"
1. If you see an email from Lyndsey Fox Open the email please.2. Click the button on the alert, labeled Report Not spam
If you are using Gmail Tabs such as 'Promotions' please open your Promotions tab in Gmail.
1. If you find an email from Lyndsey Fox in your Gmail Promotions tab:2. Grab and drag my email to the Primary Inbox Tab.3. After doing so, you will receive an alert like the one below at the top of your Gmail toolbar.
4. Click Yes in the black alert box at Gmail.5. This way you will always see Lyndsey Fox in your Primary Inbox tab...
Also you can create a filter...
1. If you find an email from Lyndsey Fox in your Gmail Promotions tab:2. Open the email please.3. Click the dots menu on the top left of the email.
Please select Primary in the next options menu.
Now you will always see Lyndsey Fox in your Primary Inbox tab...
If you are using the Gmail Mobile App on your mobile device, please open the app now
Should you not readily see an email from Lyndsey Fox, please check the Spam Folder:
Should an email from Lyndsey Fox appear mistakenly sent to Gmail spam?
Please open the email and Tap the three vertical dots.
Select "Change labels..."
Check the box next to Inbox
Tap OK to save your settings
Are you are using Gmail Tabs such as "Promotions" please open your Promotions tab in Gmail.
1. When you find the email from Lyndsey Fox2. Tap three dot icon - top right.3. Then select Move to.
4. Then select Primary from the list.
This should help Gmail to know, you always want to see Lyndsey Fox in your Primary Inbox tab...